Welcome to Markets of Sunshine's Official Blog, Sunshine Maker's Club!
I want to share a little background story about myself and how I came to create this little blog for my business. I've had a business name for over 10 years called Markets of Sunshine that started on Etsy and here on blogger. Sadly, the domain name was about to expire and I was not notified and someone stole it and is wanting me to pay hundreds of dollars to get it back.
NEW NAME, SAME PRODUCTS
Therefore, I started this blog to first of all share that news and secondly to create a name that is closely aligned with my business name on Etsy and tells exactly what you'll find here and on the internet about me. I've had a Facebook business page called, Markets of Sunshine and a Pinterest account and a YouTube channel. On Twitter it's called MarketsSunshine because they don't allow enough letters for the whole name.
But, I'm not upset about this at all. I found a way around it by starting this new blog with a new name. My email list and all other social media channels know that I started this name over a decade ago and just because someone decides to sabotage my business by taking my domain name doesn't stop me from doing what I love to do.
LOYALTY MATTERS
So, help me prove that a name isn't the business but it's the person behind the name and the mission and value that it represents that proves what the true nature of the business is all about by continuing to support me as a customer, and by watching a commenting on my DIY videos on my YouTube channel.
YOUTUBE DIY JUNK JOURNAL AND SLOW STITCHING TUTORIALS


.png)

Comments
Post a Comment